The American spirit is driven by hard work and passion - the same spirit found in every Great Dane trailer. So whether your people work 9 to 5 or 5 to 9, we’re with them, wherever their dedication
With a variety of features and options, each Freedom model can be completely customized to meet the needs of your operation. These customizable features include, suspension packages, drop decks, coil packages, load securement options, bulkheads and rear end options.
Versatile Floor Design
The Freedom’s versatile floor design is built for strength and flexibility. Featuring apitong and aluminum designs with customizable nail strips and Safety-Grip surfaces, the floor can be designed to your specifications.
Heavy-duty side rails, pipe spools, stake pockets and rub rails provide strength and ultimate flexibility in load securement. The Freedom can be customized with a number of different load securement options, including twist locks, rope ties, D rings, pull-up chain ties, and more.
Helping You Do the Heavy Lifting.
The lost art of American craftsmanship is found in the Great Dane Freedom flatbed series. Each model is strategically-designed and meticulously-engineered to support your heaviest hauls—with three available models and a vast selection of features and options.
Serving the needs of a wide range of markets. The Freedom Series offers heavy-duty performance, durability, increased payload, and the lightest all-aluminum flatbed in the industry.
Our trailers help you perform rugged work in the real world—without a doubt. Whatever you're hauling, and wherever you're going, you can trust us to do the job, so you can do yours.
At Great Dane, we understand and honor the work ethic that drives this country forward, and we embody it in every flatbed trailer. It's not always pretty, and it's not always glamorous, but it's always worth it.
- One-piece main beam featuring a standard .38″ x 5″ heavy-duty KSI steel flange design for outstanding capacity
- Standard evenly distributed load rating is 80,000 lbs. and concentrated load rating is 50,000 lbs. in 4-foot increments
- Steel front end reinforced for rated bulkheads
- 4″ deep steel wax-coated crossmembers are standard on 16″ centers front to rear
- Flexible load securement and versatile floor design
Steel-Aluminum Combo Flatbed
- One-piece main beam with 100,000 KSI top and bottom flanges is strong yet lightweight and offers outstanding capacity
- Evenly distributed load rating is 80,000 lbs. and concentrated load rating is 50,000 lbs. in 4-foot increments
- Steel front end is reinforced for rated bulkheads
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum siderails for flexible load securement
- Rear frame construction features five stake pockets recessed within the rear crossmember for impact protection
- Backed by the industry’s only 10-year warranty
- Two-piece riveted main beam that is contoured for optimal swing clearance and engineered to deliver superior strength
- Multiple beam configurations allow for concentrated load ratings from 52,000-60,000 lbs. and evenly distributed load ratings from 80,000-120,000 lbs.
- Standard 4-inch deep aluminum crossmembers located on 16-inch centers from front to rear
- Aluminum floor is standard with Safety-Grip surface for increased traction and load stability
- Special appearance package available
Getting You Back on the Road
AdvantEDGE is our aftermarket parts and service program that connects you to our nationwide network of authorized service locations. Members have access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance, controlled ordering and invoicing, up-front estimates, competitive labor rates, and signature parts price protection.
Providing the Best When You Need it
You’ve got factory-direct access to more than 100,000 genuine Great Dane parts through our extensive network of branch and dealer locations nationwide.
(Savannah, Georgia – April 2, 2019) – Great Dane today announced the establishment of...